WebbWell Founder & CEO Melanie Webb shares the backstory behind the WebbWell Manifesto.
I’ll never forget the time a person I really looked up to referred to me as a “power player.” At the time I felt nothing like one. I felt stuck working a job in a toxic workplace culture, even though I dreamed of going out on my own again in business. His words helped me look at myself through a new lens, and eventually I felt like taking the leap and making my exit.
I began asking myself a few questions: why was defining my own brand values important to me? How could I create a workplace culture that made others proud to work with me and WebbWell, instead of sad that they did? I went to work creating my own power-playing manifesto.
I wanted to take a moment to share with you the story and purpose behind the power-playing WebbWell brand manifesto because we believe it’s an essential part of our commitment to our clients, customers, business partners and community.
Our brand manifesto is more than just words on paper; it’s a reflection of our core values, beliefs, and mission. Here’s why we created it:
- Transparency and Authenticity: We believe in being transparent about who we are and what we stand for. Our brand manifesto is a declaration of our true identity, and it serves as a constant reminder of our commitment to authenticity in all our interactions.
- Guiding Principles: Our manifesto outlines the guiding principles that drive our decisions, actions, and the products and services we provide. This ensures that we consistently deliver the quality and experience others expect from us.
- Building Trust: Trust is the foundation of any lasting relationship, and we want you to trust that we’re more than just a business. Our power-playing manifesto illustrates our dedication to building trust by aligning our values with your needs and expectations.
- Shared Values: We believe that our clients and business partners should resonate with our values and our greater mission. Our manifesto is a way of inviting you to connect with our brand on a deeper level, knowing that our goals and principles align with your own.
- Inspiration and Impact: We want our brand to inspire positive change in the realms of fitness and nature and make a meaningful impact, not just in our industry but also in the world. Our manifesto reflects our vision for a brighter future and the role you play in making it a reality.
- Accountability: Our power-playing brand manifesto is a public commitment to accountability. It holds us responsible for upholding the promises and principles we’ve shared, ensuring that you can always count on us.
We believe that by sharing our brand manifesto with you, we’re inviting you to be part of a larger journey – one that goes beyond transactions and business as usual. Our manifesto is an invitation to share in our vision, values, and aspirations, and to help us make a positive difference together.
We’re genuinely grateful for your support and partnership, and we hope that this insight into the heart and soul of WebbWell helps you understand the depth of our commitment to you.
Thank you for being a part of our journey!
The Power-Playing WebbWell Manifesto
We believe fitness is more than just a gym workout–it’s a way of life!
We believe that business is a team sport.
We do our work in the world with courage, compassion, and creativity.
We help our clients transform their understanding of health and wellness by sharing our own discipline, drive, and determination.
We take the results we’ve accomplished through our own Body + Mind +Nature experiences and guide clients through a transformative, restorative recovery journey.– Melanie Webb, Founder, WebbWell
Welcome to the WebbWell Way of Life. Let’s go explore in Mother Nature’s Gym!
About Melanie Webb and WebbWell
Named “The person to call” by DEPARTURES Magazine, “a leader in the adventure travel industry” by Norie Quintos of National Geographic Traveler, and “one of the top trainers in the industry” by The Sports Club/LA (now Equinox), Melanie Webb is the founder and creator of WebbWell and the WebbWell app. A sought-after industry and corporate retreat facilitator and speaker, her course Mother Nature’s Gym Outdoor Fitness Guide is approved for 1.6 CEC’s from American Council on Exercise.